Do you handle your own social media but could really use guidance and seasoned advice on how to make the most of your efforts? Nestled between our full service social media management option and our à la carte social media platform training, you’ll find our social media coaching service. For some businesses, it’s just the right amount of hands-on social media help, including content and strategy planning tips.
If you plan to keep your social media work in-house, it’s imperative that you learn the “best practices” for each platform you intend to use as well as how to generate content ideas and develop an integrated social media strategy.
Social Media Coaching
Our social media coaching service spans 1 month and includes:
(Standard coaching service for Facebook and Twitter accounts, but additional platforms can be added)
- Assessment of your current social profiles and pages, with written recommendations for improvement
- Tips on how to generate content ideas, including a list of places to look.
- Advice on post updates and how to ask questions to engage your fans & followers.
- A week-long sample social media content strategy specifically for your business to use as a template for future content planning.
- After 4 weeks’ time, we’ll review and assess the previous month’s social media activity, and provide written feedback (4 weeks worth of Facebook updates, 1 week worth of Twitter updates).
Social Media Coaching Add-On Services
- An audit of existing posts, updates and practices with written suggestions for improvement.
Our ultimate goal with our social media coaching service is to enable you to effectively utilize social media to grow your business and bottom line, and to increase your social media engagement levels across all active platforms.
Contact us at Info(at)EliRose.com to take the next steps with your business’ social media efforts.