If you handle your social media in-house and want to know what you should start doing, stop doing and keep doing with the social media presence for your small business, our social media review is meant for you. We’ll take a look at your recent social media update history, the content you’ve posted, and your posting schedule. We’ll also review your social media profiles. Then, we’ll give you feedback and pointers on which updates were great, which updates could be improved upon, advice on how to improve them and suggestions for a fine-tuned content and posting schedule, and optimized social media profiles.
This is the concept behind our Social Media Review Service.
Social Media Review Service
Our social media review includes:
- Assessment of your current social media profiles or pages, with written recommendations for improvement
- Audit of your recent social media updates history, including habits and practices (2 platforms included in price; 4 weeks’ worth of history for Facebook, 1 week worth of history for Twitter. Audit of other platforms available.).
- Review of content shared to your social media profiles
- Review of posting schedule
- Written feedback provided with assessment of and recommendations for all of the above
Oftentimes, small changes in timing, content and style can mean the difference between “OK” engagement and “Fantastic” engagement, and no impact on sales to using social media to directly drive new business. Contact us today to take the first steps towards a better, more effective social media presence for your small business.
Interested? Or just curious to learn more about how online marketing tactics can benefit your small business? Give us a call at 901-496-3902 or fill out this contact form below! We'll get back to you within 24 hours!
*Photo credit kyoshino/istock