There are a lot of “social media consultants” and “social media consulting firms” out there now, so how do you know which ones are worth your trust, time and hard-earned dollar? If you’ve read about us, you know that Eli | Rose co-owners, Liz Jostes and Kristin Zaslavsky both have the ideal blend of real-world corporate marketing experience, coupled with years of social media and blogging experience. If you found us via a Google search for “small business social media consulting”, you know we are well-versed in proper SEO techniques. If you subscribe to our blog, you know that we value blogging for your business for the same reasons we encourage you to do so. If you are connected to us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn, you know that we believe consistency is vital for a successful social media presence.
In short, we’ll work to develop your online presence with the same well-rounded, organic, dedicated approach and in the same ways we’ve developed our own.
What You’ll Experience Working with Us
- We work with clients in the way they need us to, from training them to do something on their own, to working in tandem with them, to performing their social media, SEO and blogging tasks as them.
- We don’t make clients conform to a set of pre-determined packages; we recognize your business and needs are unique.
- We aren’t chasing the latest social media trend or SEO gimmick, and we’ll never suggest buying fake followers to artificially inflate your numbers. Instead, we’ll build you a solid, “white hat”, diversified presence that will stand the test of time.
- No business is too small or too new to work with us. We’ve worked with clients who have annual multi-million dollar revenues as well as those who have yet to make a dime.
- We don’t only help with social media, but most anything you’d need help with to properly grow online. We help clients with comprehensive marketing strategies, search engine optimization, writing and editing web content, coaching on SEO and social media, and more. We also work with a design partner who creates unique logos to help your brand stand out in a crowd.
- We never make you commit to a contractual period of time or minimum package. There are no term limits to working with us. Try us out, and if you aren’t happy, you can end your services. It’s as simple as that.
You need a partner who is going to meet the unique needs of your business. You also need a partner who has proven track record and long history of performing the tasks they will help you with.