We’re talking about kindness, kids, and rooster sauce in this week’s Curated Awesome. Before you get started reading, we have to know…Android or Apple?
- They Loved your GPA, Then They Saw your Tweets This is a topic we’ve been repeatedly invited to present on. Your college or career chances can be doomed because of what you post on your social media accounts. That might seem scary, but it’s most definitely true.
- 7 Ugly Truths a Pretty Website Can’t Hide We run into this with clients from time to time. While a gorgeous website might be just that – gorgeous – it doesn’t mean it’s functional in the ways it has to be in order to grow online.
- Why Google’s Android is Devouring Apple, in 1 Chart Following a somewhat misleading title, this article ends up explaining that Apple is actually in a pretty awesome place.
- Intelligent Acts of Kindness: Why It Pays to be Nice This week Tom Logue wrote about why you might be telling your customers to leave. This article discusses ways that small, unexpected gestures towards your customers can and will win you customers for life.
- Crisis Communication and Social Media: How a Hot Sauce Company Got in Hot Water The PR crisis with Sriracha hot sauce makes it painfully clear why social media is needed for all businesses, and why it’s not just for marketing.
+1 for our first user submission! Which Social Media Icons and Logos Can I Print on Promo Items? A very helpful guide for marketers and business owners about which logos you can and can’t print, and what rules you need to follow about doing so. A good one to bookmark for future reference.