Kristin Zaslavsky has nine years of marketing experience, specializing in technology innovation. Ultimately, that means she’s spent a lot of time designing applications that are easy to use – which is best for both the customer and the brand. She started her personal blog in 2010, carefully implementing a social media strategy to market her blog’s brand. This blended background led her to co-found Eli | Rose Social Media in 2011, where she helps small businesses to better utilize their internet presence.
Kristin’s social media footprint:
- Personal Blog: Taming Insanity
- Twitter: @KristinZas
- Facebook fan page: Taming Insanity
- LinkedIn: Kristin Zaslavsky
- StumbleUpon: TamingInsanity
- Google Profile: Kristin Zaslavsky