Online merchant sites like Etsy, Big Cartel and Artfire are where handmade, small business and the Internet connect. Etsy, Big Cartel and Artfire give people a platform to advertise and sell their handmade items to others all across the globe.
In order to stand out in the sea of handmade shops, you need to optimize your shop’s and items’ searchability, listing information and overall design. If you have a blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest presence in conjunction with your shop, it is necessary for all mediums to work together in a cohesive fashion to grow your business.
It can be overwhelming to make sure everything is functioning together while still maintaining your core business. That’s why we’re here to help.
Handmade Shop Services:
- – - – - – - – - – - – -
- Social media coaching (We partner with you for an intensive 30-day audit and training process)
- Social media “best practices” training (We train you on how to manage your own social media, including proper engagement and interaction techniques)
- Social media audit (We review your current practices and recent social media updates)
- Social media content strategy & planning
- Social media account profile set-up for your business
- Social media monitoring & tracking
- Training on using a Twitter management tool such as TweetDeck or HootSuite
- Assessment of current website/blog, shop and all related social media accounts
- Recommendations for a new website, including platform, layout, features and overall design
- Evaluation of current branding and e-marketing strategies
- Competitive analysis
- WordPress transfers
- “How to use WordPress” orientation, including installation of recommended plugins
- Site-wide SEO tagging
- SEO training
- SEO website audit
Custom Site Design
- Webpage design and layout
- Website or blog header design (Blogger or WordPress)
- Twitter background
- Business cards, letterhead, invoices and brochures
- Marketing communications
- Ad copy
- Website copy
- Editing services
Have a question about something not mentioned? That’s OK, we’re still here to help. Let us know how we can. Reach out to us with any questions you have.
For further information and pricing, please contact us at Info@EliRose.com.