One of the many unique challenges facing small business owners is the need to personally handle every aspect of maintaining and growing a successful business.
In speaking with small business owners, we have repeatedly heard the same concern: simply, there are not enough hours in the day. Putting in the hours needed to complete a day’s work, plus necessary administrative time, planning, advertising and marketing tasks, blogging, and social media, requires a lot more than 40 hours a week.
While many small business owners see the need and have the desire to have a strong web and social media presence, there simply is not enough time to learn what is needed to develop that aspect of their business.
Eli Rose Social Media offers real world business and marketing knowledge coupled with advanced blogging and social media knowledge. This unique blend allows us to help you create the strong online presence you desire. We pride ourselves on working with our clients in the fashion they most prefer. From providing you with training or a written social strategy for you to implement yourself, to working alongside you in a coaching or consulting capacity, to completely handling your social media or business blogging for you, we easily adapt our services and how we work to fit your unique needs.
Want to know more about what it’s like working with us? Read some of our client testimonials and about what makes us different than many other social media firms out there.
Small Business Consulting Services:
- – - – - – - – - – - – -
- Development of a comprehensive social media marketing strategy
- Social media management (We act as your brand, engaging and building your social media presence for you)
- Social media coaching (We partner with you for an intensive 30-day audit and training process)
- Social media strategy session (A 60-minute client-guided call to help you find the best answers for your specific business needs)
- Social media “best practices” training (We train you on how to manage your own social media, including proper engagement and interaction techniques)
- Social media audit (We review your current practices and recent social media updates)
- Social media content strategy & planning
- Social media account profile set-up for your business
- Social media monitoring & tracking
- Online brand reputation management
- Training on using a Twitter management tool such as TweetDeck or HootSuite
- On-going business or social media marketing consulting
- Assessment of current website and all related social media accounts
- Recommendations for a new website, including platform, layout, features and overall design
- Development of a business launch strategy
- Evaluation of current branding and e-marketing strategies
- Competitive analysis
- WordPress transfers
- “How to use WordPress” orientation, including installation of recommended plugins
- Site-wide SEO tagging
- SEO training
- SEO monitoring
- SEO site audit
Custom Site Design
- Webpage design and layout
- Website or blog header design
- Twitter background/Facebook cover
- Business cards, letterhead, invoices and brochures
- Blog post writing for your business blog
- Periodic content updates for your site
- Marketing communications
- Ad copy
- Website copy
- Editing services (including white papers)
Have a question about something not mentioned? That’s OK, we’re still here to help. Let us know how we can. Reach out to us with any questions you have.
For more information and pricing, please contact us at Info@EliRose.com or call 901.496.3902.