One of the best ways to encourage repeat visits to your sites is to engage your visitors. Respond back to those who leave comments and provide them a way to respond to you. A crucial step to being able to do this is enabling your email address on all comments you leave. This tutorial will help you remove a No-Reply@Blogger email address from your Google profile.
Removing No-Reply Blogger Addresses
1. Sign in to Blogger.com.Â While viewing your Dashboard, you will see the option to Edit Profile.
2. Click on Edit Profile to view your User Profile.
Under the Privacy section, be sure the box next to “Show my Email Address.”
3. Next, under the Identity section, enter the email address you want to use as well as your “Display Name.”
4. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
Completing the 4 steps above will allow for Blogger users to reply to comments you leave at their blogs.Â If you’d like to build your reader engagement by replying to comments left at your posts, we’d recommend enabling your Comment Notification Email setting.
Enabling Comment Notification Emails
To enable your Comment Notification Email setting, return to your Dashboard.
1. Click on Settings.
2. Then choose Comments.
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Comments page, where you see the Comment Notification Email box.Â Enter your email address there and click “Save Settings.”
With completing these simple steps, you’ve now ensured your email address is visible when leaving comments for others, and have also enabled email notifications for comments left on your posts.
If you are a WordPress user, Blogger users want to engage in conversation with you, too.Â All you have to do is set up a Blogger profile, enter your Display Name and Email Address and upload a photo.Â Then when leaving a comment on a Blogger blog, choose the “Google Profile” option from the drop-down box.