Smart phones have become so sophisticated that we can now shop at our favorite stores, find a nearby pizza joint and take DSLR-quality photos almost simultaneously.
For the social media savvy, iPhones make it easy to stay connected with our Twitter and Facebook friends, too.
But what about our Facebook fans. You know, the likers of our fan page?
There is a simple way to enable the posting of status updates and uploading of photos to your fan page wall using the Facebook app you’ve already downloaded to your iPhone.
How to Enable Facebook Fan Page Updates using your iPhone
1. From the home screen of the Facebook for iPhone app, click the plus sign in the top right corner.
2. You’ll be taken to the “Add a Favorite” screen. Click on the PagesÂ button on the bottom right.
3. From there, you’ll see your list of the pages, beginning with those you Admin. Choose the one you want to easily update from your iPhone.
4. Your fan page will be immediately added to your app’s screen. If you want your fan page icon on the first page of your Facebook app, you can move it just like you rearrange apps on your iPhone.
5. You can now easily post a status update or upload a photo to your fan page wall.
To learn more about other smart phone apps, visit Facebook’s Mobile page.