The longer we curate awesome social media and small business articles, the wider the net we cast for that curation becomes. This week’s awesome includes reads about public speaking, chili con queso, how not to be a boring blogger and the value in “free”.
- Six Tips for Better Public SpeakingÂ Ever thought you’d crave queso with your morning coffee? If you’re reading this pre-10 am, you just might start now. To figure out what the heck queso has to do with public speaking, click through the article link.
- Online Trouble for Teens: Why You Need to Know about SnapChatÂ This article was published well before the internet drama this week involving teen girls, photos and the tempting of teenage boys. SnapChat is just one of many popular tools teens use to share potentially-incriminating-in-the-future-when-they-want-to-get-a-job photos. If you’re a parent, or just want to understand more about this latest app craze, check it out.
- 5 Unique Ways to Find Blog Post Ideas for Even the Most Painfully Boring IndustriesÂ We have yet to find an industry you can’t blog for. And this list of 5 ideas for places to look for bloggy inspiration are great. Especially numbers 2 and 3.
- “Do You Ever Just Sit Still?”Â It’s very possible that you, too, suffer from COS. Click through to read about the symptoms of Chronic Overachiement Syndrome.
- 16 Things You Should Do at the End of Every Work DayÂ Closure is so important in life. And not just major life events require it. These 16 things are a great daily check-off list to stay on top of your work.
- There’s No Value in Free. Except When There IsÂ The title pretty much says it all. Yes, there can be very great reasons to work for free. This article is full of advice to help you decide why and when it’s worth it.
What kind of awesome reads have you read this week?