- Coke Ad Includes Live Tweets In what may be a first, Coke includes live tweets in their newest ad campaign. Do you think this trend will take off? Either way, I think it’s fascinating.
- Buffer Adds Service to LinkedIn Company Pages As you know I love Buffer and they recently added sharing the G+ pages as part of their service. Hooray, hooray, they have now also added sharing to LinkedIn Company Pages. This news just about made my week.
- Zuckerburg Says the Government Blew It When asked about Facebook’s cooperation with the NSA, Mark Zuckerburg states that the government blew it. While Facebook claims to be working towards more transparency, I find this highly suspect since they never really explain what they’re doing (and never have).
- How the Digital Age has Shaped Communication This is a really interesting infographic from Social Media Today. I’ll admit, I was disappointed to see that only 58% of companies use blogs. It’s really the best thing you can do for your business.
- Your Excuse is Invalid Listen, we all have hard days. But there’s a difference between venting stress and making excuses for yourself. The world is not against you. Take a deep breath, put your excuses aside and get to it.
In the spirit of getting down to it, I’m resolute in my resolve to get some paperwork cleaned up around my house. At the same time, I’m also hosting a birthday party for a four year old and visitors from Chicago. Watch me.
Did you read anything great this week?