How that is possible, I have no idea.
Lately, Google and Facebook have been busy one-upping each other with new roll-outs, announcements, and changes. If you’ve read all that you can read about Hummingbird, take a few minutes to catch up on other non-algorithmic bird news.
Your Curated Awesome for 10.4.13
- A 14-Tweet Press Release?Â Press releases have become the AOL of the business world. At a time where you have the internet, blogging and social media, your old school press release just ain’t gonna cut it. Make sure your news is tweet-worthy, just like @AmazonKindle did.
- Top 10 Social Media Sites to get Dofollow Links From in 2013Â If links are your thing, this is a great Do/No follow run-down of popular social media sites.
- How to Use LinkedIn as a Customer Relationship Management ToolÂ Cool features added to LinkedIn personal profiles to manage, set alerts for and make notes about your connections.
- 13 Iconic Movie Quotes with Internet-Obsessed TwistsÂ Because it’s Friday, and these are awesome. I think my favorite is the Apple Maps joke.
- Multitasking: There’s an App for ThatÂ Why trying to organize and simplify our lives with apps really isn’t helping. At all. “Systemizing isn’t the same as simplifying. The former produces efficiency while the later produces the capacity for effectiveness.”
Make the weekend count! It’ll be Monday again before we know it.