A terrible name? Absolutely.
A formidable storm? It remains to be seen.
Grab your laptop and coffee, and find a place next to your toasty, warm fireplace. It’s time for another Curated Awesome!
- How Twitter’s new expanded images increase clicks, retweets and favoritesÂ Until Twitter made this recent change to display larger images in-stream, it was the one social media platform where images didn’t “work”. But now that all has changed. And in a big (and beneficial) way.
- 3 Reasons why Facebook Should NOT be our Brand’s Only Social NetworkÂ To be perfectly honest, you should never put all your egg’s in ANY 1 social network basket. These thoughts apply to social media networks across the board.
- Why Snapchat is ScrewedÂ As a parent, I wish Snapchat and apps just like it, didn’t exist. This article, though, analyzes Snapchat from a business perspective. A very enlightening read.
- How to Optimize your Instagram: A List of 10 Do’s and Don’tsÂ Some sound advice for brands using Instagram that the Average Joes and Janes could also benefit from.
- Introducing Virante AuthorRank! How do you rank as an Influential Author?Â It’s not Google’s Author Rank, but it’s modeled after it. You can check out what your Virante AuthorRank is, too, on the post.
Stay safe, stay warm, and I hope you already stocked up on Milk and Bread!