- Why Your Productivity is Not Equal to Your Self Worth With the start of the new year, it’s predictable that many people have a whole new set of goals. However, this is also an important time to remember that your productivity does not determine your self-worth. Sometimes, pausing and reflecting on your work can make it that much more meaningful, in every way.
- Fostering Patient Loyalty with Social Media Still not sure if social media is right for your business? Do you worry your clients aren’t actually using social media? This blog post from a Minnesota doctor’s practice highlights some of the benefits he’s received from blogging and social media. It’s definitely worth a read.
- How Amazon Drone Delivery Would Work There’s been a lot of talk about Amazon drone delivery. I loved this piece on how it might actually work. Do you think this is in our near future?
- Upworthy is Not Click Bait Upworthy has an enormous amount of pageviews every month. Their numbers seem to only grow each month. While they’re notorious for their click bait titles, they argue that their power is not in simply creating titles.
- 19 Flawless Pieces of Advice from Amy Poehler I can’t think of a better way to start the New Year than reading these nuggets of wisdom from the great Amy Poehler. Happy 2014.
If you’ve read anything great over your holiday break, please pass it along. We may feature it in a future roundup.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!