Happy Friday! Hope you’re all staying warm. This Winter has been chilly to say the least. Luckily, we’ve got some links to heat up your business in the New Year.
- Will the Facebook Bubble Burst in 2014? Facebook has the most users of any social network. But frankly, people don’t actually like Facebook’s functionality much. Will they be able to keep their only current asset: their users?
- 10 Questions Every Small Business Should Answer in 2014 Every business is resolving to grow in 2014. But how do you get there without knowing what your goals are, your weakness and (most importantly in my opinion) who is in charge of what. These ten questions can help you evaluate where you are and where you are. Once you understand the two, it’s easier to actually reach the goals you’ve set.
- 8 Ways to Understand Your Customers Expectations The Internet offers many valuable insights into what your customers think of your brand. Paying attention to things like brand misspellings offer valuable insights that you may be missing.
- When It’s Time to Put on the Brakes Since we’re all working hard in the new year, it’s important to remember that you still need to find balance in order to make your business successful. Remember, sleep helps you work more effectively. Taking some time for you in the New Year can vastly improve your business.
- Historical Figures on Social Media This roundup of historical figures who would be successful on various social platforms is both funny and insightful. Who would you have followed on social media?
Have you read anything great this week? Pass it along and it might be featured in a future roundup of awesome!