1. Why Your Conversational IQ Matters Social media is a huge platform. However, it does not replace your ability to have an actual conversation. â€œText speakâ€ does not replace actual talking.
2. It’s Not Johnny Manziel, It’s You The NFL Draft got quite a bit of buzz online. As a result, you may have noticed some posts mocking the fact that Johnny Manziel was not drafted as quickly as was anticipated. These types of posts often show more about the poster than about the subject.
3. Be Present, Not Balanced While many are trying to juggle everything in their lives at once, I still contend that that’s impossible. You cannot juggle 18 balls and never have one drop. Instead, focus on the task at hand. You’ll be both happier and more productive.
4. The 7 Day Work Week Many small business owners feel the need to work all day, every day. As a small business owner myself, I understand the temptation. And certainly, I do work every day. However, there are some tasks that cannot be accurately handled seven days a week. There’s also something to be said for occasionally getting some rest. Be good to yourself and you’ll be more productive.
5. No One Cares About Your Social Media Posts Something fun to end your week. While I think social media has amazing benefits, we all have certain types of posts that we see a lot of but just don’t care about. For instance, how many people in the world do you ned to know are going to bed at bedtime?
Here’s hoping you all find some happiness this weekend. Just remember, happiness is a baby platypus in each hand.