Happy Friday, folks. I hope you can get outside and enjoy some of the summer sun this weekend. We’ll be continuing our ongoing projects at our house so hopefully we can be productive while getting our Vitamin D.
- LinkedIn New Profile Design LinkedIn is taking a page from Facebook and Twitter’s design book. While I’m not entirely sure it’s necessary, it’s definitely something to be aware of to keep your profile looking as professional and complete as possible.
- If â€œHouse of Cardsâ€ Characters were on LinkedIn For fans of this Netflix hit, check out what Frank and Claire Underwood’s network would look like.
- Teachers Talk about the Lousy Economics of their Dream Job Teaching is not an easy job but many find it fulfilling despite its economics. Are you willing to take a pay cut to live your dream?
- What Women Can do to Beat the Wage Gap I cannot tell you how many times a client says to me â€œI asked for this and this. Do you think that’s too much?â€ No, no I do not. Men negotiate all the time. Ask for what you want.
- Teens React to Old School Internet Oh, this is good for a Friday laugh. The internet has changed a lot since the 1990s. Or, you know, since these kids were born.
If you read anything great this week, shoot us an email and we may include it in a future Curated Awesome.