- How to Build an Army of Online Fans Great tips on how to get your audience really engaged in whatever you’re offering online. Really, don’t we all want an army?
- Emoji Only Social Network? Please no. While I think this is highly innovative, has the potential to be adapted and is extremely cutting edge, all I can think about is the high potential for misinterpreted messages. How could you tell if someone made a typo?
- How to Completely Delete Facebook from Your Life While I don’t necessarily agree that people should delete Facebook from their lives (how would I know when former classmates had kids otherwise?), if you decide to do this it’s worth noting that it’s not as simple as clicking delete.
- Yo App Reimagined to Have an Actual Use Did you know there’s an app that’s only purpose is to send someone a message that says â€œYoâ€? That’s literally all it does. Someone repurposed the app to have a real use. See if you can guess what it is â€“ I certainly couldn’t.
- Twitter Buy-Now Button Is Twitter getting closer to letting people buy directly through their interface? I’ll let you be the judge.
Happy Friday! Now go out and enjoy the sunshine!