This week has been incredibly productive and has flown by so quickly we almost forgot today’s roundup. Now, now. We’d never actually forget anything. Let’s dive right into this week’s curated awesome, shall we?
- Are you too pushy or a pushover? If you’re negotiating, it’s unlikely that you know how you come off to others. Pay close attention to whether or not you are being too pushy or a pushover â€“ it can make a big difference when it comes to actually making the sales.
- How introverts can power through networking events Networking can be a real drag for introverts. If you’re an introvert, here’s how to make it through â€“ and successfully at that.
- How to be happier with what you already have Do we all really need to have more? Especially when it comes to online profiles, I’d argue that quality is more important than quantity. Be happy with what you already have.
- Tech Habits that Are Messing with Your Health Technology may be hurting us more than it’s helping us. Can we please all agree that tech should be shut off while we sleep, at least?
- 10 SEO Quotes â€œThe best place to hide a body is on page 2 of Google.â€ Need I say more?
Happy Friday everyone! Just remember â€“ turn off your phone while you’re sleeping!