Happy Friday everyone! I’m so happy to see you all today. This is going to be a great round up.
- Everything that’s Wrong with Brand 9/11 TweetsÂ We often see brands trying to be sympathetic in times of tragedy. At times, this is appropriate but if you’re offering a discount in honor of a tragedyâ€¦.it may come off as inauthentic.
- Fake Names on FacebookÂ Facebook makes it very clear that fake names are not allowed on their platform. Still, they’re having a lot of trouble cracking down on some offenders. This is a great article â€“ with links to a few more great articles.
- Keynote Scarf Guy This cracked me up for no other reason than it constantly amazes me how quickly a parody twitter account is always made.
- Grandparents tag Grandmaster Flash on FacebookÂ This is a fun read. Is it proof that Facebook does not offer the best user experience? I’m curious to hear your thoughts.
- Steve Jobs’ Best Productivity Tips Can’t we all make a little better use of our time? Here’s a great tip, to paraphrase Jobs: stop focusing on the junk. Focus on what matters.
Now, go on out and get yourself some pumpkins this weekend. It’s fall and time to celebrate!