It’s Friday already and this year is just flying by. I haven’t bought Halloween costumes yet, so it’s time for me to get in gear. How about you?
Whether you’re on top of the season or not, here’s so awesome articles from around the interwebs this week.
- Comcast Told My Employer About Complaint, Got Me Fired It’s not unusual for people to shrug off privacy concerns when it comes to the Internet. However, this is a really great example that it’s easier to find out information about you than you think.
- Social Media Country Club This new social media platform has a $9000 price tag attached to your first year of membership. While some of my colleagues think it’s bound to fail, I think if they get the right initial group of members, people could be fighting for the networking opportunities.
- Yelp Reviewed Restaurant Response While I’m a big advocate of good customer service, I also think people sometimes use Yelp and other review sites to threaten business owners. We all need to be aware that businesses don’t always do everything we’d like them to â€“ and that’s ok.
- SnapChat photos have likely been hacked And now hundreds of thousands of explicit pictures of teens are available on the Internet. Please remember that nothing is ever really â€œgoneâ€ on the Internet.
- Facebook Headlines from Jimmy Fallon These new Facebook headlines cracked me up as they’re incredibly relatable. A great way to end your week.
That’s it! Now go on out and have some fun.