Whether you’re on top of the season or not, here’s so awesome articles from around the interwebs this week.
- Comcast Told My Employer About Complaint, Got Me Fired It’s not unusual for people to shrug off privacy concerns when it comes to the Internet. However, this is a really great example that it’s easier to find out information about you than you think.
- Social Media Country Club This new social media platform has a $9000 price tag attached to your first year of membership. While some of my colleagues think it’s bound to fail, I think if they get the right initial group of members, people could be fighting for the networking opportunities.
- Yelp Reviewed Restaurant Response While I’m a big advocate of good customer service, I also think people sometimes use Yelp and other review sites to threaten business owners. We all need to be aware that businesses don’t always do everything we’d like them to â€“ and that’s ok.
- SnapChat photos have likely been hacked And now hundreds of thousands of explicit pictures of teens are available on the Internet. Please remember that nothing is ever really â€œgoneâ€ on the Internet.
- Facebook Headlines from Jimmy Fallon These new Facebook headlines cracked me up as they’re incredibly relatable. A great way to end your week.
That’s it! Now go on out and have some fun.