Happy October! We have officially entered the best several months of the year. We have, oddly enough, also entered the busiest several months of the year. Quick, someone create a Christmas list for me, it’ll be here before you know it!
- How Private is Your Information? If there’s only one of these links you click on this week, make it this one. Seriously. It’s fascinating and a little scary to think what technology will be able to do in 5, 10 or 50 years.
- Time is the New MoneyÂ I don’t know about you but I don’t know a single person who thinks they have enough hours in the day. Would you agree that time is the new money?
- LinkedIn Introduces University Rankings Personally, I think this is yet another pageview ploy from LinkedIn. Do you think their ranking of universities could actually help with the recruiting process?
- How to Stream Google Hangouts On Air to Twitter and Facebook Seriously Hangouts rule. These are a thing you should be taking advantage of.
- Mark Zuckerberg Gives Andy Samberg Tech Support I sort of wish Zuck were my only friend. Although then I’d miss my friends’ cute baby pics and humorous BuzzFeed stories about Chicago and/or Gilmore Girls. So, nevermind, I’ll keep my friends.
Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend and stay healthy!