I was tempted to link to one of our own posts this week because it was awesome. But hey, I can’t do that to you on Halloween!
- Why Don’t We Just Automate Social Media? I’m not 100% anti-automation but there is definitely such a thing as automating social media too much.
- Why the Container Store Pays Retail Employees $50,000 This is more of an HR topic but I still thought it was really though provoking for small businesses. Is a quality employee really worth several less motivated employees?
- Twitter and IBM’s Watson Get Inside Our Heads You guys, I think this is tangible proof that advertising 20 years from now is going to be really scary.
- How to Run a Successful Instagram Contest There is nothing more depressing online than running a contest that no one cares about. Here’s how to make the most of your Instagram contests.
- What if Social Media Platforms were Popular Horror Movies? The LinkedIn image really, really makes me laugh. Do any of these resonate with you?
Have an awesome holiday! Eat a healthy amount of candy (by which I mean a lot).