Happy Friday! After today, there’s only one Friday before Thanksgiving. And with that chilling thought, let’s find out what great stuff there was on the Internet this week.
- Games like Fruit Ninja Get Worst Privacy RatingÂ If you’re anything like me, you sometimes get all crazy about the terms of service for certain apps. Well, just to make things fun, you should be worried about the privacy implications of the games both you and your children may be playing.
- Privacy Experts Can’t Track What Google Knows About You And in other terrifying privacy newsâ€¦.
- Six Tips for a Killer Hashtag CampaignÂ The great thing about this hashtag campaign is that only a few sentences in, I wished I had been able to participate in the campaign. Great campaigns are often easy and fun to join in â€“ and that’s why we love them.
- 5 Ways to Boost Email Productivity TodayÂ Rather than dwelling on that email, just send a response. Do it! Do it! I promise you’ll get more done.
- 24% of Facebook Ads are for Counterfeit Goods This makes me laugh. Just seems like it would cut into your stolen goods’ profits, no?
What have you read that’s great? Send it to us and we just may include it in a future curated awesome.