I’m proud to say that my Christmas shopping is very nearly done. I have one more little thing to buy and I’m out! Then, all I’ll have to do is kick back, eat cookies, and share curated awesome with you.
- New Facebook Rules Will Sting Entrepreneurs This is serious, y’all. It is extremely important to have a strategy for how you want to approach Facebook in the new year â€“ and if you are better off diverting time to other platforms. Schedule a social media consulting call if you need to better understand how you can continue to use social given these new rules.
- Piper Kerman of OITNB on social mediaÂ It’s not unusual for us to get questions about what the value of social media is. I liked this take from Piper Kerman, whose book Orange is the New Black is based on. Being on social allows people to get access to you â€“ to authors, business owners, media personalities. Answer them when they reach out and you might be amazed at the power of communication.
- Ways to Use Pinterest You May Not Have Thought OfÂ I try to stay away from Pinterest for personal use because it tends to take up a lot of my time. Still, there are definitely things for which it’s useful.
- How to Make â€œMe Timeâ€ a Priority when You’re Super Busy It’s the holidays. We’re all super busy. This is my gift to you.
- 22 Hot Chocolates You MUST Make this Winter Ok, ok, I lied. THIS is your holiday gift. Hot Chocolate is the world’s best winter drink and I think we all should have more of it.
That’s it! Enjoy some hot cocoa and get on your with holiday self!