We’re excited to start 2015 and can’t wait to share this year with all of you.
- Have Messaging Apps Replaced Social Media? I think this article has a lot of great information. I’m not sure this applies to businesses (yet) but it’s always good to be aware of what the trends are and how they may affect you.
- Twitter rolls out â€œWhile You Were Awayâ€ Feature This has the potential to be insanely annoying to those who do not use Twitter regularly or love its chronological feature. However, this could be big news for the longevity of a tweet which may, in turn, increase the reach for your business’ best content. We shall see how this plays out.
- A Message to Etsy Sellers, From Etsy While I think some may balk at the way parts of this letter are written the truth is this: the business world is constantly evolving. You will gain and lose competitors. Input prices will change. Search algorithms will evolve. In order to stay competitive, you need to be flexible and willing to try new things.
- Taye Diggs Explains Why He Followed Everyone on Twitter In another example of why it’s important to have qualified social media professional helping you, Taye Diggs recently had to explain why he follows over 45,000 people on Twitter. It’s a joke amongst my friends that only one of them is NOT followed by Mr. Diggs. It’s surely awkward for him â€“ especially since he doesn’t engage with any of his fans at all.
- Great People Do Things Before They’re Ready Have a goal you’re nervous to tackle in 2015? Don’t wait until you’re ready â€“ then you’ll never do it and you’ll never learn.
What are your professional goals for the New Year? If you’d like to talk through how to reach your online marketing goals, don’t hesitate to contact us for a consultation.