We spent this week mostly being trapped inside by the cold. Luckily, some interesting things were going on online.
- How One Stupid Tweet Blew Up Justine Sacco’s Life We all think we’re immune to it or that no one will ever look at our social media profiles. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. Be careful what you post â€“ it seems this could happen to most anyone.
- Facebook Reversal As further proof that the online world is fast changing and tough for small business owners to keep up with, posting photos on Facebook is now a bad idea. How long do you think that will last?
- Russian Woman Dies Dropping Charging iPhone into Bathtub I’m sure none of us, including me, would EVER do something like this. But, just in case and because I think you’re marvelous, please don’t use your iPhone in the tub. Especially if it’s charging.
- Priests Share Selfies for Ash Wednesday Even the church is using social media to spread its message. Regardless of your religion, you have to admit this is an eye catching campaign.
- Tweeting with Presidents In honor of President’s Day earlier this week, a little humor for your Friday.
That’s it! Stay warm and we’ll catch you on the flip side.