Welcome to Friday! It took us awhile to get here but it was well worth the wait. It’s an amazing week to read about things on the Internet.
- Google CFO Retires with Letter about Work-Life Balance I’m a big believer that you work better when you’ve had some down time. This unique retirement letter gives some insight into even the most successful of executives’ take on why we work.
- Being â€œPerfectâ€ on Social Media may Be Ruining Your Life No one believes you’re perfect anyway, so please stop doing dangerous things in order to look perfect on social media.
- BuzzFeed CEO Says it’s More About Views than Clicks Everyone is looking for clicks but Buzzfeed’s CEO argues that the online game is more about content views than anything else. I’m curious to hear your thoughts on this one.
- Why Haters Hate: Kierkegaard and the Internet These things don’t really seem to go together at first glance but it was an interesting look at our lives online and the psychology of trolls.
- Ikea Art in Museums Just an excellent reminder that things are not always what they seem â€“ just because someone else is praising something doesn’t make it a masterpiece.
Happy Friday! Don’t forget to enter our giveaway on Facebook for a free social media audit.