Last was the end of Parks and Recreation. There are many great things in my life but I’ll miss the weekly inspiration of Leslie Knope. I’m going to miss it in the saddest fashion. Let’s see if the internet can cheer me up.
- Net Neutrality for All Net neutrality is incredibly important to making the internet open for all businesses and consumers. Let’s raise a glass to celebrate this huge win.
- Curt Schilling Tracks Down Guys Harassing His Daughter on Twitter Unfortunately, anonymity makes some people think it’s ok to say truly terrible things to strangers for no real reason. But, thanks to Curt Schilling, we all got a reminder that there are repercussions for your words and actions.
- Google+ is Poised for a Big Breakup It will be interesting to see what this â€œbreak upâ€ really means over the next weeks and months. Stay tuned for more information.
- The Perfect Way to Introduce Yourself If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it 100 times: it’s not all about you. Introduce yourself in a way that levels the playing field rather than trying to promote yourself over everyone else.
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for FreeÂ If you need to use a stock photo, it may as well have Vince Vaughn in it. If not, these are at least good for a laugh.
And one great quote to end your week.
“Teddy Roosevelt once said, â€˜Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is a chance to work hard at work worth doing.‘ And I would add that what makes work worth doing is getting to do it with people that you love.â€ â€“ Leslie Knope
We’re happy to do work worth doing with people we love. We hope you are too. Happy Friday!