- If you spoke these sentences in 1994, you’d be crazy A Reddit user recently asked this question: “What is a completely rational sentence you could speak today, that if you said 20 years ago, people would think you were insane?” As you may expect, they are almost all technology based.
- Nursery Rhymes with New Click Bait Titles Click bait titles are the scourge of the Internet. But, hey, they’re effective so they’re not going anywhere any time soon. At least this post makes them funny.
- You Got “Served” on Facebook A judge recently ruled that a woman can serve her husband with divorce papers on Facebook. This is certainly a change in how technology is used. Watch the changing face of law in the next few years.
- My Favorite SEO “Tool” Do you have a favorite SEO tool? For that matter, do you know if you have quality SEO? I’m always curious to learn others’ process so this is a great insight.
- Wrap Your Twitter Timeline in Bacon While this isn’t something I see a real point in, I bet this campaign is successful for them. What do you think?
Happy weekend! Hope you’re doing something fun. As fun as perhaps, guessing who said it Dr. Dre or a Dr. from Jurassic Park.