Happy May Day! For me, this day will forever make me think of â€œThe Handmaid’s Taleâ€. Does it remind you of anything special?
- The Oregon Trail Generation Growing up in the age just before social media is a truly special privilege. Plus, as an added bonus very few of us *actually* died of dysentery.
- How to Seem Smart in Meetings without Really Trying Because this is what most people are looking for, isn’t it? To be fair, I do think that making sure everyone is paying attention and on the same page is crucial â€“ and that often means repeating things.
- Case Study in Responding to Insulting Tweets How you handle negative feedback can be extremely important in customer relations. It’s perhaps even more important when it comes to extremely negative, even insulting feedback.
- How NOT to Respond to upset Tweets In opposition to how Hootsuite handled negative feedback, here’s a great way to really make everyone furious â€“ even people who may otherwise have been on your side.
- Chipotle Now Delivers Just in case you missed it, I wanted to pass along this wonderful news.
Hope you have a positively wonderful weekend. And as always, feel free to give us a shout if you have any questions about your online presence.