Happy almost Fourth of July! We’re well aware that most of you are trying to tie things up and get out of here for a long weekend so we’re bringing you your awesome early this week.
- Don’t Obsess Before Vacation With the holiday weekend coming up, I thought this was a good article to start out with. Now, if only I can take my own advice.
- The not com revolution More and more companies are opting not to use a .com. I’m curious to see if this trend continues or if it’s a flash in the pan.
- Facebook says rainbow profile pics won’t be used to sell ads Should we believe them? Their track record is a little sketchy. I suppose only time will tell.
- We all have the same number of hours in the day as Beyonce Sure, we don’t all have the funds we do but we can all utilize the number of hours in our days. Here’s some tips on how to be a super achiever.
- Drowning Doesn’t Look Like Drowning This is a big holiday for people to be around water, so I wanted to throw this out there. Safety first, everyone.
Have a great weekend and enjoy a bomb pop for us!