Tomorrow starts August. Let’s spend the weekend lounging by the pool and reading these awesome articles in celebration.
- 14 Ways to Make Twitter Updates More Interesting If there’s one thing that makes my eyes glaze over, it’s a boring Twitter feed. â€œProduct discount 20%â€ repeated over and over makes me snore. Make Twitter interesting with these tips.
- Intent vs. Identity Indicators for Advertisers What do you think? In three years, could Facebook be worth more than Google? Interesting perspective here.
- Doubling Down on Bad Taste Social media is a place where when you make a mistake, it does not always help to double down on it. Sometimes it’s just best to express deep regret. Of course, this may be a fake account which has its own issues since they use the practice’s photos.
- Should We Excuse Digital Vigilantes? Which brings us to this: how much public shaming is ok even when the person being shamed has done something awful? How much collateral damage is ok? This is a question we need to ask ourselves in a more and more digital world.
- Mindful Reminders to Improve Life â€œHating another human being never helpsâ€ and other excellent tips.
This weekend: less hate both online and offline. That’s the goal for all of us. So say we all.