- Political Intern Battle In what is almost certainly a case of interns fighting on Twitter, presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush had quite the Twitter beef this week. It’s lighthearted but my bet is, it’s not how either candidate truly wants to be represented. Speaking of whichâ€¦.
- How to Hire a Social Media Manager It’s a good idea to do some research before hiring a social media manager. Just throwing someone on the job because they’re â€œyoungâ€ or they â€œget twitterâ€ doesn’t mean they’ll represent you correctly.
- How Positivity Makes You Healthy and Successful I want us all to be a little healthier. Fewer sick days mean better business. Plus, fewer sick days mean fewer sick days.
- Best Times to Post on Social Media There’s a special art to finding the best times to post on social media. Do you know what it takes for your industry?
- 35 Quotes on How to Care Less About What Others Think Because you’re good enough, you’re smart enough, and doggone it, people like you. Also, this is a good laugh to start your weekend.
Also, we were interviewed for the Social Monday Podcast. We’re episode five â€“ we hope you have as big a blast listening as we did recording it.