While Liz is exploring sunny California (and is still working hard while she does it), let’s see what the Internet has to offer us this week.
- People Getting Frightened Because it is October and I love both you and haunted houses, here are some photos of people getting scared. For what it’s worth, I’m a shirt puller myself.<
- Best Hashtags for Instagram While I’d question the quality of the followers you get, I’ll admit I found some of these hashtags interesting #Love
- People Don’t Buy Products, They Buy Better Versions of Themselves I’ve talked before about features vs. benefits. Still, as the holiday marketing season approaches, it seems like a good time to revisit this.
- Are We Targeting the Right Customer? If I ask you who your target market is and you respond â€œeveryoneâ€, you might want to read this article. Sure, we all want everyone to want our products but it’s not realistic to believe that everyone is the right market for all products.
- Re-Think Your Bounce Rate I loved this altered stance on your bounce rate. If there’s one link you read this week, make it this one.
Now, go get yourself a caramel apple and enjoy the weekend. (Note to all those paying attention out there, I did NOT say candy apple. That’s just not how I roll.)