Next week is a short week â€“ let’s make this roundup extra awesome as a result.
- Why Sarcastic People are More Successful We knew this, of course.
- 27 Reasons Old Folks are Better at Facebook than You Are I’m regularly thankful we don’t manage the Walmart social media presence.
- Google+ Never Left Us I will never figure out why more people don’t adopt this platform but I suppose that’s just more fun for me. (pppsssttâ€¦.go check out the revamp)
- The Word of the Year is an Emoji That’ll bring you to tears for sure. From laughing. Or crying. Or both. Something. Emojis are confusing sometimes.
- Take a Break In an update that’s more personal than business (but still awesome!), Facebook is considering letting you take a break from your ex. This isâ€¦.sort of refreshing. Although personally, I’d prefer to never hear from most of my exes again, I at least would have needed a break from them were Facebook more popular when I was dating. What can I say, I married young.
The last Hunger Games movie came out this week and I expect you all to see it and report back to me since I cannot see it until next weekend at the earliest.
Have a wonderful weekend â€“ may the odds be ever in your favor.