- Facebook Promises to Fight Hate Speech I am against hate. But in this day and age of cyber bullying vs. censorship, I’m always unsure where exactly the line should be for social media platforms. Ultimately I think this is a good thing â€“ but can it get out of hand?
- Are Facebook Likes Still Relevant? Well, probably.
- Yelp Reviews Can Go Both Ways Now While I think actually rating customers can be tacky, there are a lot of great points in this Yelp response.
- Woman Reviews Dates on Yelp Speaking of Yelp, here’s an amusing story for your day. Be careful this is not safe for work. (NSFW).
- The Story of MLK Jr. by Kid President Listen, you guys, I just love Kid President. Worth a watch. Show it to your kids.
Winter is coming at us in a big way this weekend. I, for one, do not want to build a snowman. Stay warm everyone