- Facebook Reactions Etiquette As it turns out, Facebook releasing new reactions in addition to the like button has sparked some etiquette debates. Here’s your how to guide to using these buttons.
- Millenial’s Letter to Yelp Gets Her Fired This is a great piece on emotional intelligence. It’s not so much the content of this letter as its tone that is the real issue.
- How to Graciously Say No to Anyone â€œFocus is About Saying No.â€ â€“ Steve Jobs
- Effective Leaders Get Enough Sleep It’s the truth: go hit the hay folks. You’ve earned it and your business will be better for it.
- Facebook Reactions Lead to Bullying? While I don’t think that the new reactions are all bad, I do wonder how quickly the etiquette will evolve beyond what is advised in #1. For instance, if you have a baby and someone likes the photo instead of loves it, are you even friends anymore? Were they just being lazy or did they mean something MORE by it? I don’t think this is ugly yet but it could get there, especially in groups that have too much time on their hands.
Now, let’s all go celebrate this wonderful time of year. After all, the Cadbury mini-eggs are out.