Welcome to April, folks! I’m excited to share so fun things with you this week.
- How Pursuing My Startup Ruined My Life Being a business owner isn’t all fun and games. It’s some fun and some games but it’s a lot of risk and a lot of hustle. Trust me, I’m writing this at 9 pm. Know what you’re getting into folks.
- LuluLemon vs. Ivy Park There’s a fine line between humor and throwing shade. Don’t toe the line unless you have time to deal with the potential backlash, as LuluLemon apparently does.
- Tay is Flawed AI Microsoft created an artificially intelligent bot that was supposed to learn to mimic an average teenager. The Internet then promptly corrupted the teenager. Proving once again, people one the Internet are the worst.
- Why Grammar May Matter to You Hands down, weirdest article about grammar I have ever read.
- How to Use Self-Care The time you need self-care most is when you don’t have time for it. Take care of yourself, business owners.
This weekend, let’s all try to be as nice as these strangers. Happy happy Friday, y’all!