On Monday, I shared that I recently joined the podcast team at Online Marketing Guys! Since I’m catching up with publishing the podcasts I’ve recorded so far, I have my second podcast episode to share with you this week.
Episode 57 of the podcast is a chat with Bob and myself about the essentials you need on your website. We discussed:
- Why you, as a small business owner, need to be cognizant of the fact that you know everything there is to know about your business, but that is often not very apparent to those outside of your organization (i.e. your potential customers).
- You need to write content for your website pages with the understanding that people can and do enter your site from all different ways. If they land on one of your services pages, is there the necessary context there for them to understand what you do?
- The importance of linking between pages or blog posts on your site, including visuals on every page, easily-accessed contact info, plus linked social media icons.
- Why you want to always include a call-to-action.
- Having a blog and why it’s SO awesome for your business.
Click the PLAY button at the top of this post to listen! This episode is 14 minutes long.