Online merchant sites like Etsy are where handmade, small business and the Internet connect.Â Etsy gives people a platform to advertise and sell their handmade items to others all across the globe.
In order to stand out in the sea of handmade shops, you need to optimize your shop’s and products’Â searchability, listing details,Â and overall design. If you have a blog,Â Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest presence in conjunction with your shop, it is necessary for all mediums to work together in a cohesive fashion to grow your business.
Integrated marketing efforts are crucial to growing aÂ business, no matter the size, employee count, or industry of theÂ business.
It can be overwhelming to make sure everything is functioning together while still making your products and maintaining your core business. That’s why we’re here to help.
EtsyÂ Shop Services:
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
- Social media coachingÂ (We partner with you for an intensive 30-day audit and training process)
- Social media “best practices” training (We train you on how to manage your own social media, including proper engagement and interaction techniques)
- Social media audit (We review your current practices and recent social media updates)
- Social media content strategy & planning
- Social media account profile set-up for your business
- Social media monitoring & tracking
- Training on using a social mediaÂ management tool such as Sprout SocialÂ or HootSuite
- Assessment of current shop and listings, website/blog, and all related social media accounts
- Recommendations for a new website, including platform, layout, features and overall design
- Evaluation of currentÂ branding and e-marketing strategies
- Competitive analysis of
- WordPress transfers
- “How to use WordPress” orientation, including installation of recommended plugins
- Site-wide SEO tagging (for shop owners who have a website in addition to their shop)
- SEO training
- SEO website audit
Custom Site Design
- Webpage design and layout
- Website or blog header design (Blogger or WordPress)
- Twitter background
- Business cards
- Marketing communications
- Product detailsÂ copy
- Website copy
- Editing services
Have a question about something not mentioned? That’s OK, we’re still here to help. Let us know how we can. Reach out to us with any questions you have.
For further information and pricing, please contact us at Info@EliRose.com.