Small Business Online Marketing Services
One of the many unique challenges facing small business owners is the need to personally handle every aspect of maintaining and growing a successful business. In speaking with small business owners, we have repeatedly heard the same concern: simply, there are not enough hours in the day. Putting in the hours needed to complete a day’s work, plus necessary administrative time, planning, advertising and marketing tasks, blogging, and social media, requires a lot more than 40 hours a week.
While many small business owners see the need and have the desire to have a strong web and social media presence, there simply is not enough time to learn what is needed to develop that aspect of their business, or to execute on those online marketing tasks. Adding to that is the ever-changing nature of social media, SEO, and social media advertising, and it can feel like it’s impossible to keep up with online marketing best practices in your already-limited time.
Small Business Online Marketing Services
Eli Rose Social Media offers real world business and marketing knowledge coupled with advanced social media and blogging knowledge. This unique blend of skills and experience allows us to help you create the strong online marketing presence you desire for your small business. We pride ourselves on working with our small business clients in the fashion they most prefer. From providing you with training or a written social strategy for you to implement yourself, to working alongside you in a coaching or consulting capacity, to completely handling your social media, online marketing, or business blogging for you, we easily adapt our services and how we work to fit your unique needs.
Want to know more about what it’s like working with us? Read some of our client testimonials and about what makes us different than many other social media firms out there.
Curious to see our full list of social media and online marketing services? Keep scrolling to see below.
Small Business Online Marketing Services:
Below is a list of our small business online marketing services, separated by subject.
Small Business Social Media Services
- Social media training – We train you and your team on how to plan, execute, and manage your own social media in-house, including content creation and curation, content planning, proper engagement and interaction techniques, and platform best practices.
- Social media management – We act as your brand, posting, engaging and building your social media presence for you.
- Social media coaching – We partner with you for an intensive 30-day social media audit and training process.
- Social media strategy session – A 60-minute client-guided call to help you find the best answers for your specific business needs. This is your time to spend as you see fit and can be used to discuss any social media topic you have questions about.
- Social media consulting – Some of our clients simply need an occasional check-in to have current questions answered or solidify their plans for the next steps of their online marketing plan. You can “pay as you go”, setting consulting calls on an as-needed basis.
- Social media audit – We review your current practices and recent social media updates. This is great for a small business that has been managing their own online marketing presence and plan to continue to do so.
- Social media content strategy & planning â€“ Wondering what you should post to your social media profiles? At what time and on what days? Where to source non-promotional content? And why no one is engaging with what you do post? Developing a proper content strategy is critical and a great content plan is something you can repeat over and over in the future.
- Social media account profile set-up – Having a properly optimized and attractive social media profile for your small business goes far beyond simply registering with the platform. Our social media account profile set-up service includes everything from helping you choose the best username, to selecting strong imagery, and developing a strategic, optimized bio, plus setting up all the platform-specific features (e.g. Twitter lists, Facebook tabs, Pinterest boards, etc.).
- Facebook ads management – We strategize, setup, target, monitor and manage your Facebook ads for you. Priced by ad campaign or unlimited monthly ads management.
- Facebook ads training – Like with all our other services, we are happy to train you how to these online marketing tasks yourself. Facebook ads training covers Ads Manager and the blue Boost button, custom audiences, writing ad copy and selecting the right image, audience research and targeting, and choosing the right ad type for your goal. Facebook ads training typically lasts 60-90 minutes.
- Facebook ads account audit – Do you run your own ads and are wondering if they are performing as well as they could be? Or perhaps you’ve felt like the few campaigns you’ve done were total flops? Let us review your ad history and provide feedback on what to change to improve their outcomes.
Small Business SEO Services
- Site-wide SEO tagging – If potential customers can’t find you on Google, you’ve got a problem. What is that awesome website doing for you if no one can find it on Google, Bing or Yahoo? Optimizing your website for search isn’t something limited to medium and large businesses! Our SEO service is priced per page, and includes keyword & competitive research, custom title tags, meta descriptions, ALT tags and more.
- SEO training – Each website page is a chance to rank on a unique keyword phrase. Our SEO training is ideal for anyone with lots of website pages, an online store, or a blog. Make all those links work for you by driving organic traffic back to your site.
- SEO site audit – Have you attempted your own SEO and want us to see how you did? We can assess your current SEO and provide recommendations for improvements.
- SEO monitoring – This is a way to track your standings in Google search and to track your competitors, too. We will monitor what you want us to, at a frequency you desire.
Small Business Online Marketing Services
- Integrated Marketing Strategy – We develop a custom integrated marketing strategy tailored specifically to your business, industry, needs, and online marketing tools. In order to make the most of your online efforts, you need to make sure your website, blog posts, social media activity, Facebook ads, and email marketing are working in a coordinated manner, and integrated with all offline marketing and advertising activity, too.
- Audit of current website and all related social media accounts – Don’t guess on how you are doing and how you look to customers and potential customers when they find you online! Hire an online marketing professional to assess your online presence for you.
- Recommendations for a new website, including platform, layout, features and overall design – Your website is the online home base for your small business. Decisions made regarding your home base can lead to much success or disappointment in your online marketing success. Make sure you have someone who understands consumer behavior, online marketing, SEO and your long term goals weighing in with suggestions during the website design phase.
- Business launch strategy– We’ve helped launched many small businesses. We can help you decide what to do, when to do it, and how to make all the pieces work together for maximum launch success.
Small Business Writing Services
- Business blogging – Do you want to blog for your small business but feel you don’t have the time (or the writing chops)? No problem! We can write your blog posts for you. You can choose the blog topics (or we can send you topics to choose from). All business blogging includes blog post SEO.
- Website content creation – This writing service is perfect for the small business owner having a brand new website built, in need of adding a new page or two to their current website, or needing a complete revamp of their existing website content.
- Website content updates & editing – Perhaps your current website copy needs some freshening up or to reflect some changes to your business strategy. Or maybe you want to optimize your existing website copy for search engines. We can edit and optimize the website copy you already have.
- Email marketing & email newsletters – We have worked in many of the common email newsletter services, and can assist you in designing, writing, and publishing your small business’ email newsletters.
Small Business WordPress Services
- “How to use WordPress” – New to WordPress? Or maybe you’ve been there for a while but have no idea how to work inside your dashboard. Our WordPress training service includes a complete dashboard tour, including instruction on how to add or remove pages and posts, add, rearrange and remove widgets, change your menu, how to use tags and categories, how to search for and install plugins, and more.
- WordPress website development & website transfers – We refer all WordPress website work and graphic design to our partner, Kayleen at Booyah Creative. She, too, works with small business owners and independent professionals.
Because we work with small business owners and are small business owners ourselves, we try to make partnering with us as simple as possible. We..
- Do not require contracts
- Do not require retainers
- Do not have any minimum service levels or monthly spends
Think of our services as â€œa la carteâ€, adding in and removing services and levels of services as needed.
Ready to take your small business to the next level?
Let's chat about how we can help your small business grow through online marketing.