We understand that learning the many ins and outs of social media can feel overwhelming, especially for a newcomer. We also realize that many people don’t have the time nor financial ability to attend a 2 or 3 day social media conference.
That’s why we created E | R Webinars.
Lasting just 60-90 minutes, these interactive, virtual classes include targeted content and relevant, applicable advice for small business owners and bloggers.
Session slides or handouts will be emailed after your session has concluded as well.
New to this social media realm? You don’t have to worry; you will be learning in a comfortable environment full of your peers.
And if you are interested in social media training for your organization? We will gladly build custom session tailored to your needs.
Our current social media webinar topics:
- Small Business & Social Media: The What, Why & How
- Tips & Techniques to Build your Brand Online
- Twitter & Facebook Engagement Strategies
- Thinking about Moving to WordPress? Here’s a Back Stage Pass!
- SEO: For Beginners through Intermediate
- Business Blogging