Getting started with a web presence for your small business brings with it its own set of challenges. For many, the lack of knowledge of the inner workings of a website and the lexicon are pretty large barriers to entry. Even for those who have successfully worked in a simple, free website platform before and want to “move up” to something more customizable and professional-looking can be hesitant because it’s a new software to learn.
WordPress is an extremely popular website platform (the fancy name is “CMS” or Content Management System) that is loved for its professional look and high level of functionality, customizability, and scalability. We here are Eli | Rose Social Media use WordPress, and it’s also the platform we regularly recommend to our small business clients.
To help ease concerns and drastically shorten the new user learning curve, we offer a WordPress training service to help you understand how to use and navigate around your WordPress site.
Our “How to Use WordPress” Service
- 30 or 60 minute screen share session.
- We’ll navigate around inside of your own website together
- We’ll cover all the main – and not so main – parts of your WordPress dashboard so you feel comfortable to work within your website
- WordPress Training will include how to add new website pages, rearrange your navigation menu, how to download and install plugins, edit an existing page, publish new blog posts, and where to implement SEO
- Your session is open-ended and guided by you, so bring your questions