Getting started with a web presence for your business or blog brings with it its own set of challenges. For many, the lack of knowledge of the inner workings of a website and the lexicon are pretty large barriers to entry. Even for those who have successfully worked in a simple, free platform before but want to “move up” to something more customizable and professional-looking can be hesitant because it’s a new software to learn.
WordPress is an extremely popular website platform that is loved for its professional look and high level of functionality, customizability and scalability. We here are Eli | Rose Social Media use WordPress, and it’s also the platform we regularly recommend to our clients.
To help ease concerns and drastically shorten the new user learning curve, we offer a WordPress training service to help you understand how to use and navigate around your WordPress site.
Our “How to Use WordPress” Service
- 30 or 60 minute phone or video conference session.
- We’ll navigate around inside of your own website together.
- We’ll cover all the main – and not so main – parts of your WordPress dashboard so you feel comfortable to work within your website.
- Training will include how to add new website pages, rearrange your menu, how to download and install plugins, and implement SEO.
- Your session is open-ended and guided by you, so bring your questions!
- A “cheat sheet” reference document is also emailed to you so you have a guide to refer to in the future.
Calls can be held on weekdays, weeknights, or weekends.
Interested? Or just curious to learn more about how online marketing tactics can benefit your small business? Give us a call at 901-496-3902 or fill out this contact form below! We'll get back to you within 24 hours! Your name and email will only be used to respond to your request.