Getting started with a web presence for your business or blog brings with it its own set of challenges. For many, the lack of knowledge of the inner workings of a website and the lexicon are pretty large barriers to entry. Even for those who have successfully worked in a simple, free platform before but want to “move up” to something more customizable and professional-looking can be hesitant because it’s a new software to learn.
WordPress is an extremely popular website platform that is loved for its professional look and high level of functionality, customizability and scalability. We here are Eli | Rose Social Media use WordPress, and it’s also the platform we regularly recommend to our clients.
To help ease concerns and drastically shorten the new user learning curve, we offer a WordPress training service to help you understand how to use and navigate around your WordPress site.
Our “How to Use WordPress” Service
- 30 or 60 minute phone or video conference session.
- We’ll navigate around inside of your own website together.
- We’ll cover all the main – and not so main – parts of your WordPress dashboard so you feel comfortable to work within your website.
- Training will include how to add new website pages, rearrange your menu, how to download and install plugins, and implement SEO.
- Your session is open-ended and guided by you, so bring your questions!
- A “cheat sheet” reference document is also emailed to you so you have a guide to refer to in the future.
Calls can be held on weekdays, weeknights, or weekends.
Want to connect with a member of our team to discuss your needs or to learn how you can get started? You can call us at 901-496-3902, email us at Info@EliRose.com, or complete the short form below.