If you handle your social media in-house and want to know what you should start doing, stop doing, and keep doing with your small business’ social media presence, our social media site review is meant for you. We’ll take a look at your recent social media post history, the type and nature of content you’ve posted, your posting schedule, and engagement techniques. We’ll also review your social media profiles, bios, and brand imagery. Then, we’ll give you feedback and pointers on which posts were great, which posts could be improved upon, advice on how to improve them, and suggestions for a fine-tuned content and posting schedule, as well as optimized, well-branded social media profiles. Learn more about our Social Media Site Review Service below.
Social Media Site Review Service for your Small Business
Our social media site review includes:
- Assessment of your current social media profiles or pages, including bio, cover and profile photos, and other platform-specific account fields, with written recommendations for improvement
- Audit of your recent social media updates history, including post copy, engagement habits, and posting frequency (4 weeks’ worth of history for Facebook, 1 week worth of history for Twitter, most recent 10 Instagram images, top 5 Pinterest boards and 15 most recent pins, etc.).
- Review of the content mix & media shared to your social media profiles
- Review of your social media posting schedule
- Hashtag research and usage (per platform)
- Written feedback provided with assessment of and recommendations for all of the above
Social Media Platforms We Audit
- Facebook Business Pages
- Twitter accounts
- Instagram Business Accounts
- LinkedIn Profiles
- LinkedIn Company Pages
- Pinterest accounts
- Google My Business listings/Google Business Profiles
- YouTube channels (and videos)
Oftentimes, small changes in timing, content, keyword use, and post style can mean the difference between “OK” social media engagement and effectiveness of calls to action, and “fantastic” engagement and effectiveness of calls to action, can help present a strong, unified brand message, and can move potential customers further down the sales funnel towards becoming your new client.
Contact us today to take the first steps towards a better, more effective social media presence for your small business by calling us at 901-496-3902, emailing us at Info@EliRose.com, or by completing the short form below.