While we do continue work during the holiday season, we often find things slow down the week of Christmas. So, we’re going to leave you with some curated awesome while we set off to get our holidays started.
- Should you let eye tracking software order your pizza for you? As a Chicagoan, my natural inclination is to say no. No one messes with my pizza. Still, the concept of eye tracking is an interesting one â€“ this was an informative overview.
- Instagram Tops 300 million users The network now has more users than Twitter. Does that mean it’s better for your business? Personally, I’d still argue for diversification since Instagram is owned by Facebook and Facebook has given brands quite a run for their money this year.
- Using Twitter analytics Twitter analytics is a nice feature if you know how to use it.
- Facebook is trying to get you to friend your one-night stands Because of course they are. What else do they have to do? Regardless of your one-night stand situation it’s important to understand HOW Facebook is doing this, so this article is definitely worth the read.
- 10 Oddest Holiday Gifts Just in case any of you are feeling bad about your Secret Santa gifts, I thought I’d share this wonderful and hilarious list.
Happy Holidays! We hope you spend lots of time with your loved ones this season. We’ll catch you in the New Year.