If Facebook is part of your small business’ social media and online marketing strategy, and you want to be as effective as possible with your Facebook Business Page, then setting aside part of your advertising budget for Facebook ads and developing a strategy for those ads is essential. We offer both Facebook ad management and training services for small businesses. Learn more about both options below.
Facebook Ad Management and Training Services for Small Businesses
Why Facebook Ads for your Small Business?
Long gone are the days when good content and organic Reach were the powerful one-two punch to getting your most important information in front of your key customers on Facebook. As Facebook has continued to change its News Feed algorithm, the organic Reach the average Facebook Business Page receives has been purposely decreased by Facebook itself. It is now so low (less than 1-2%) that many small businesses are reconsidering what role their Facebook Business Page can organically play in their marketing mix going forward, and embracing the use of Facebook ads as a powerful, affordable opportunity.
The good news is that Facebook ads deliver the best bang for your online advertising buck, and provide many ways to reach your cold and warm audiences. Which, in turn, means that you don’t need a big ad budget to reach your most valued customers.
And speaking of reaching valued customers, Facebook Ads also offer amazing targeting ability.
As the social media platform with the highest number of users, Facebook has gathered an incredible amount of data on all of us, and you can harness the power of that consumer data for as little as a couple dollars a day. Further, all that data can be used for your benefit with the amazing targeting capabilities possible within Facebook Ads Manager.
Using Facebook Ads for your Small Business
So now that you know what can be achieved with Facebook advertising, the next question to ask is: Do you know how to setup a Facebook ad using Facebook’s Ads Manager (and not simply clicking on the blue Boost button)? Do you know how to research and target your ideal customer? Do you know how to gather website visitors to later advertise to? Do you know about all the Facebook ad types, and the pros and cons of each? And what about testing audiences, writing copy, and choosing the best-performing media for your ad campaigns?
That’s where we come in.
We can research, setup, run, and monitor your Facebook ad campaigns for you, or we can train you how to manage your small business’ Facebook ads yourself.
Here’s an overview of what each Facebook Ads Service includes:
Facebook Ads Management for Small Businesses
With our Facebook Ads Management for Small Businesses service, we research, setup, and run all your Facebook ads for you. This service is priced per ad campaign or for a set monthly or project fee (ideal for small businesses who frequently advertise or are planning a promotional period). After an initial client discovery session, we will…
- Conduct Facebook audience research to identify strategic ad targeting options and create saved audiences
- Ensure you are fully set up in Business Manager including domain verification and Facebook pixel installation steps
- Setup at least a few custom audiences (website custom audiences, Page engagement, Page Likes, and video views audience, if you use video)
- Recommend images and write copy for ad campaigns
- Use the best ad type for each campaign
- Build your ad campaign and monitor its progress until the campaign ends
- Split test your ads (as needed)
- Provide ad results to you on an ongoing basis during the campaign’s run
One-Time Facebook Ads Account Setup
There is a one-time Facebook ads account setup fee for new clients. We will assist you in setting up your ads account on your end (if you haven’t already), perform initial audience research targeting options that we’ll save inside your Ads Manager for later use, generate and add your Facebook pixel code to your website and verify your domain with Facebook, and create a couple website custom audiences as well as custom audiences based on Page engagement, Page Likes, and video views.
If you already have a Facebook Ads account set up and that you’ve been using for ads, we’ll review any past ads history you have (and send you feedback on what worked, what didn’t, and what you should try instead), assess existing saved and custom audiences, and set up any new saved or custom audiences (including conducting fresh targeting research).
Whether it’s a new Facebook ads account setup or reviewing and fine-tuning an existing ads account, you can feel confident that you’re set up for success once our one-time Facebook ads account service is complete.
Facebook Ads Training for Small Businesses
This 90-minute Facebook Ads training session is conducted via video conference/screen sharing. We recommend that you have a specific ad campaign idea in mind to make the training more relevant and useful. During our Facebook ads training, we will…
- Explain the basics of Facebook advertising. This includes introducing you to:
- the Facebook ad tools (Ads Manager vs the blue Boost button)
- the types of Facebook ads you can run
- how to determine the correct ad type based on your goal
- the benefits of split testing and how to approach it
- ways to research your ideal audience using Facebook’s provided targeting options
- how to ‘save’ an audience and use it again for a future ad
- how to access custom audiences for use in your ad campaign
- how to read a Facebook ad report
- how to create a custom audience
- how to create a custom conversion (if needed)
- the limitations of text in images, and more
- Walk you through how to create an ad campaign inside Ads Manager, from start to finish
- Explain your targeting options (interests, behaviors, demographics, and how to use your competitors’ Facebook presences to your advantage)
- Recommend ad copy, headline, and media selection tips
- Assist you with your first ad targeting research and setup. This ad can be used as a basis for future ad campaigns you build and manage yourself.
At the conclusion of our Facebook Ads training session, you’ll be familiar with using the Ads Manager tool to create, monitor, and asses your own ad campaigns.
Do either of these Facebook Ads services sound like they could help you and your small business?