- FCC Cracks Down on Native Advertising This makes me really happy. Native advertising can definitely trick people when not done correctly so it’s nice to see the FCC cracking down appropriately.
- Why Instagram is the Apex for North Face Every brand needs to find the platform that works best for them and that makes me love this story.
- Apple News Borrows from Flipboard I genuinely like Flipbook so I can see why Apple is borrowing a page from their playbook.
- Facebook Treads on Google Apparently Facebook needs MORE products. Who knew? This one treads on Google’s turf some so I’m curious to see how effective it actually is.
- Witches Cannot Sell via Etsy I was looking and looking for a fifth link and last night, the skies opened and informed me of this new Etsy policy. Peruse it at your leisure.
Happy Friday. Let’s all go get our grill on.