Facebook, by and large, has become *the* place to begin establishing your small business’ social media presence. Facebook, however, is also the most challenging platform to tackle. Facebook’s EdgeRank algorithm, changing rules and best practices, constant feature roll outs and multiple ad products make staying abreast of the “whats” and “hows” extremely daunting even for those who use the platform every day. But our team of experienced social media consultants can establish and grow your business’ presence on Facebook at a very affordable rate, while you focus on running your small business.
Facebook Fan Page Management:
Our standard Facebook management service applies to Monday-Friday. Weekend management is available. We recommend posting at least 1 status update a day, Monday-Friday, with a strong preference for 2 status updates a day, Monday-Friday.
- Compose and post 2 Facebook updates a day, 5 days a week. Updates may include: status updates, new blog post, photos, sale/promotion, new product announcement, new menu item or special, video, open-ended question, poll, etc.
- Check for new fan comments and wall posts, and respond as necessary
- Check for new messages sent to the fan page, and respond as necessary
- Spend 1 hour a month interacting as your brand on other fan pages to build relationships and other cross-promotional opportunities (Based on client directives)
- Spend 1 hour a month searching for other Facebook fan pages to add to your brand page’s “Favorites” (Relevant by industry/customer type/location)
We can also create and monitor your Facebook Ads, and setup your website’s Facebook Retargeting pixel.
Read more about our affordable social media management services, including all our platform-specific services.
Interested? Or just curious to learn more about how online marketing tactics can benefit your small business? Give us a call at 901-496-3902 or fill out this contact form below! We'll get back to you within 24 hours!