Facebook, by and large, has become *the* place to begin establishing your small business’ social media presence. Facebook is the most used social media platform, and customers have come to expect every business have its own Facebook Page. Facebook Business Pages, however, are also the most challenging platform to tackle. Facebook’s algorithm, changing rules and best practices, constant feature roll outs and multiple ad products make staying abreast of the “whats” and “hows” extremely daunting even for those who use the platform every day. But our team of experienced social media consultants can establish and grow your small business’ presence on Facebook at an affordable rate, while you focus on running your business.
Small Business Facebook Page Management Service:
Our standard Facebook Business Page management service applies to Monday-Friday. Weekend management is available. Your goals for your Facebook Business Page, your industry, and your budget will guide the ideal number of posts per week.
- Compose and post Facebook updates. Posts will be a combination of curated and original content, and will be guided by the client. Posts may include: curated article shares, new blog posts, photos, sale/promotion, new product announcements, new menu item or special, videos, open-ended questions, poll, etc.
- Check for new comments and wall posts, and respond as necessary
- Invite people who like your Facebook Page posts, to like your Page
- Check for new messages sent to your Facebook Business Page, and respond as necessary
- Create Facebook Events as needed
- Change out cover photo art as needed
We can also create and monitor your Facebook Ads, and setup your website’s Facebook Retargeting pixel. In fact, given the current state of Facebook’s algorithm, we recommend some type of dedicated ad spend.
Facebook Business Page management pricing starts at $200/every 4 weeks.
Read more about our affordable social media management services, including all our platform-specific services.
Want to connect with a member of our team to discuss your needs or to learn how you can get started? You can call us at 901-496-3902, email us at Info@EliRose.com, or complete the short form below.