The social media platform that is most like a real-time conversation and least image-driven, Twitter is seen as a unique tool by many. Our seasoned team of consultants have built Twitter presences from scratch as well as revamped and refocused existing presences that were in need. As an over-scheduled small business owner, learning the Ins and Outs of a platform like Twitter often is not in the cards. Let us help you by establishing, growing and managing your business’ Twitter account.
Our standard Twitter management service applies to Monday-Friday, though weekend tweeting is available. We recommend at least 10 minutes a day on Twitter.
- Compose original tweets each day
- Interact with followers by replying to their tweets
- Respond to @ mentions
- Schedule up to 4 tweets a day, 5 days a week, for promotion of the business, a new blog post, a new product announcement, etc.
- Retweet relevant/interesting tweets from current followers
- Spend 30 minutes a month searching for other users to follow (Relevant by industry/customer type/location)
- Follow back new followers (Based on client directives)
- Maintain Twitter follower lists with tools like TwitCleaner, Who.Unfollowed.Me, and ManageFlitter
- Setup and use Twitter lists, which organizes those you follow
Read more about our affordable social media management services, including all our platform-specific services.
Interested? Or just curious to learn more about how online marketing tactics can benefit your small business? Give us a call at 901-496-3902 or fill out this contact form below! We'll get back to you within 24 hours! Your name and email will only be used to respond to your request.